Skip to main content

Welcome back :)

Hi guys, welcome back! Yeah I know I haven't posted in like a YEAR! But I'm trying 🤣 Anyways We've done a lot of stuff this year. So here's a few pictures from 2019/2020 to get you updated.
                                             

The kill squad 😎
BFF
Hanging out with my favs 
The perfect photobomb 
Louannnnn we missed you :) 
The crazy cousins 
Taking pictures on hay bales 
My new best friend I met in Ohio 
Cheering on the bro 
Words of wisdom 
The squishes and the squisher 
shopping after  a tornado 
Wisco views 
Lots of love for Pooh and Roo
EAA 2019 was AMAZING!
MY BABIES 💛💛
Cant wait to meet niece/nephew number 3 in July :) 
So yeah that's what I've been up too. Hope you enjoyed my first post in over a year. 
And let me know if you have any ideas or things you want to see me post. Thanks for reading!
-Becky 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life/fam

      Hey Everyone! I figured you might want to know a little bit about me, my fam, and what life is up too right now. First of all "my fam". No other parents can compare to mine. My Dad is in Alaska right now for the Native American meetings. He is the Pastor of Living Word Fellowship and is the most Godly man I know. My Mom is always busy. She is always taking us to where we need to go and reminding us how much God loves us.                                                            Love you Dad and Mom My sister Anna is the sweetest girl alive. She got married two years ago to Ethan Pritchard. A year later they had Haven Grace, the cutest little girl ever. On January 7th, Haven is going to be a big sister! You can follow Anna's blog Here:  apyatskowit.blogspot.com             ...

I miss you

I really do miss you but I know that you are in a better place,  And you can finally see,  And if you can see my dog right now would you tell him hi for me,  But I know that I love you and you love me. I miss the way you laughed at your own jokes, The way you made the fire crackle,  And how your voice went wild when you told a story, But I know that you are watching from above, And I know that you are smiling down at me, I really do miss you Papaw. I can't wait till I can see you again, And I know that you are probably running all over the place, Smiling as we try to become great, Like I said I really do miss you. I wish you could be with us this Father's day Papaw. But since you can't I thought you would like this. You were always telling us to sing a song for you and Mamaw. Please tell Buster I said hi. I miss you                                   ...

Cross Country And Soccer

                                                        Hi guys! Right now is so busy.  I started cross country on last week.  On Tuesday our coach told us that is was going to be a fun day.  Hahahaha ha (If you can call hill repeats fun that is.)(Never trust a cross country coach when they say something is supposed to be fun.) But anyway, our first meet is on next Thursday at Amherst. Isaac tried out for soccer.  He really wanted to make varsity.  He kept telling us that he thought he would only get JV. But, he found out last week that he made varsity!!!! (Varsity is the people who are the best at soccer.)                                             Just look at his snazzy jersey. #gotruckers #clintonvilletruc...